Monday, July 11, 2011

On Breaks

I don't think I would have been able to log in if my computer didn't automatically remember the password.
It has been a while hasn't it.
But, I figured I have a bit of time on my hands, so I could pick this up again.

I am not working.
I still have things to do. I don't think I'de survive with NOTHING to do, but I did not apply for and am not going to have a job this summer.
Call it laziness, and yes I know the money is important, but I can't,
I just came out of a tough busy year at University, hopefully successfully (haven't received all the results yet) and next year is going to be more tough and more stressful, with my finals, final projects and thesis to deal with.
So this summer, I am working on my own projects, the things I will not have as much time to do next year.
I have very overdue videos to finish editing for friends of mine, and some to film for some other friends. I have a book cover to wok on which is also majorly overdue, and hopefully plan to work on music a bit.
Besides all this, I have to begin reading material for my thesis, so as you can see, while being relaxed I'm not exactly relaxed.
Hopefully I will find time to keep sharing my wonderful insights to all you ever faithful followers :)
for now
out.

4 comments:

Kai said...

*cough* birthday present 1 year overdue *cough*
but yes tis a tres sexy blog (:

MisSy `ala* FriBBLe~ [ i Veg 2 Differ.com ] said...

I just discovered your blog and I am really enjoying it.

I understand the need to take time off and rejuvenate. I however overlapped a new job in June with an old job through July and also took an eight week summer session course. The first half of my summer was consumed with way too much non-fun-summery-things. In an overly hot classroom, lacking AC, I worked week after week on a ceramic vase that only crumbled in the end due to a faulty kiln. It was so symbolic of how my summer was, of how it quickly dissolved away.

I hope your summer was what you hoped it would be. Good luck with your fall semester!!!

relacid said...

Glad to hear outputs are successful.

Zandria said...

I found your blog this morning yay ;, and it doesn't sound like you are going to relax at all. You just replaced one thing with another. You should really go easier on yourself because if your body goes because of stress or over working yourself you will have to take time off in an already busy year. I know how passion can drive you just take care of yourself okay?