but like i said in the beginning of this season, i try my best to keep it going, even if it's at a much slower pace. hopefully, unlike in the previous years, people will blow the dust of their own blogs and re-start posting.
although we all are very busy, there is not much to talk about, (also, i know that long blogs will discourage readers)
but i must say:
- I am now a part of Marana Tha' worship team, playing the bass, and basically a substitute for Ian when he can't. although I must admit, I suspect Joe expects me to start training my voice too :S but i'm very happy and grateful for this opportunity to 1st Praise God in a new way (new for me) and second to learn rmy instrument more.
- Work is going well, enjoying teaching. well, not really, but it's a very ok job, and the pay makes it better.
- Barcelona in about a week, ish. I have to say I'm looking forward to it greatly...just gimme a camera....although, i'm a bit scared of the four girls and me situation.
- Matt and Mike come back soon, gonna be with them for a maximum of five days (including days working and setting up for the healing service) before there's another 2 weeks apart....:(
- The Mdina healing service is this Saturday...must say, I'm looking forward to it, i really am.
- alot of art work going on at home atm...really very little time for me to do what i want at all...
well, i think thats it....
a quick update and i'm sure i left many things out....
but its nearly 2 am and i have to wake up for a physio appointment tomorrow and a lot of errands in Valletta after....
i really want to start writing again....