Friday, December 01, 2006

Hey people, I just finished my sketch up tutorial...it's ok, quite fun creating 3d thingies on computer...
well, not much new to say since i updates yesterday...
oh...im suddenly obsessed with this online game...http://the-missile-game-3d.freeonlinegames.com/ its kinda fun...or sad...depends on your point of view...and you all know how twisted my point of view is...if you people try...i managed to get to level 5 maximum.
oh yes...yesterday, i almost passed out at rugby training :) we were doing sprints and my pressure went down....but hey...I'm the fastest guy on the team so :)
erm....lets see...nothing else...i think....now im going home to do some work...hopefully,
and ill see you all tonight...

oh yes one more thing....i dont remember if i had told you, but my wireless at home wasn't working cause some technisian had deleated my IP address, and i was trying to re enter the nnumbers i had truied many times before, and all of a sudden..it worked...apperently i had entered an 8 instead of a 7 at one point in a whole bunch of numbers and it was the right one.,... now tell me...do u know anyopne luckier?

well im off

sprint

No comments: