Thursday, December 21, 2006

Useful insanity...basically some insane sentences without sense can be useful to brighten up someone's day...
example: yesterday a couple of sentensec made someone smile and she was having a bad day....see useful...
Also...today i heard a new version of a piece of Ba Ba Black Sheep.....the part which goes..."one for my master, one for my bitch." made me laugh.
Erm what else....oh yes, im genuinly happy...not really sure why, but i havent felt like this in ages.
erm...i have a question....does anyone know when sarah gets here...i know i asked her and she told me...but i forget....
lets see....oh yes....im so behind on my architecture work, im seeing last week....
one more thing i had to say...what was it? what was it? oh yes...i have completed all my christmas shopping...first time im done before the 23rd...and do u think its possible for anyone to live in Valletta and not be done by now...i know a girl....
Oh yeah....and maybe my father is coming to the Christmas Eve mass at community!! :D pls pray...

colour

No comments: