Sunday, January 28, 2007






This is a big bag of grey m&ms,
pure chocolate...pure sugar....
I ate this alone in less than an hour....
Pure Sugar Rush!
I can not believe how much it affects the brain, i mean, besides the fact that i couldnt stop bouncing or shifting position, i couldnt stop laughing, and i also began speaking so fast i began to slur my words....it was as if i was drunk...
I would like to thank Louisa for getting me this bag of choclaty goodness... *hug*
Well, I have now reached the stage after the rush when your body desides, that's it, and you flop....
Right, a big big thank you to Miguel and his family for inviting us to their house yesterday and for feeding the lot of us that delicious chocolate fondu...strawberries, marshmellows, biscuitsa, pineapple......gah...lots of chocolate lately....it was a great relaxed evening, thanks again...hope u liked the poster :D
I Have an exam tomorrow at 9am, pls pray for me..
aLso..tomorrow, a big Happy birthday goes out to Mark Cassar (18th) and Vanessa Pissani (20), hope u have a wonderfull day..and .......

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to both of you,
Happy Birthday to you!

:D

well, ill be off to sleep now...GBU all

Chocolate

1 comment:

Matt said...

I AM COMMENTING OUT OF MY OWN WILL, NO SIM DID NOT THREATEN MY MORTALITY IN ORDER TO DO SO HOW ABSURD OF YOU TO THINK THAT MY BUTT IS ITCHY SQUIRREL. Dah, i is back indeed. And it feels damn good too, hah!

spoot