Friday, November 09, 2007

12 points

Yo, people.
It's been a while hasn't it?
Well let's update.

i've been rather busy lately, working on the artistic side of the Youth Weekend (starting this evening) with Dezz and Matt, I'm very happy with the result, I hope that John won't have anything to say against it.
besides that, I've actually started working hard on my Architecture Design project. I think it's going well, I mean I have most of it planned out on scrap paper, now all i have to do it draw them out nicely, The measured drawing should start next week, the measurments are all taken though. Street scapes have begun, and I plan to get as many of them out of the way asap.
NOW...

Ladies and Gentle-men...

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST THIS MORNING!!!

WOOT!

i know most of yu didn't even know I was sitting for it, I had my reasons for keeping it secret, but it doesn't matter...I PASSED!!!
I can officially drive alone.

:)

Well, the weekened starts later today...as i said before...have great exectations for it.

vroom

3 comments:

^KaI^ said...

well since im not coming to d weekend..let me b d first to congratulate u on ur blog!!! CONGRATULATIONS SIMON CALLUS U ROCK!! :D proset sim im proud of u :)
gbu tc

Unknown said...

Ilami sim thats gr8!! prosit prosit!! Really happy for u =D

Marquita said...

Well done Simon for passing yuor driving test :)

Also...keep working hard at your studies. Remember always that...

FAITHFUL = FRUITFUL