Friday, October 31, 2008

Refocus

Hey people.
right...
I've lost focus...
I figured I was fdeeling all down and stuff lately becaue i had lost focus...on why I'm in Community, Why I go to meetings and so on...
I was looking for the social aspect...only...i had completely forgoten the REAL reason.
mainly being...I am here, at this point in my life, doing what I'm doing because God loves me and I am trying to love Him back with all my heart.
That's it...
My mind has wandered onto problems of communication, misunderstandings, unfair-ness...or unfairity...*shrug* and forgotten the MAIN REASON...
well...I've realised...and I'm working my way back...feeling better already.
(: <- thank you achie

well...thats the feeling section of the blog....updates:

filmed the Charismatic Renual Conference...was fun, and the praise (especially on Saturday was great) always an event worht going to.
after that, on sunday, as fast as I can to youthfull worship at the Uni chapel...
FANTASTIC! Really a great time of Praise and worship...keep it up to all involved...
well...
community tonight...

glee

1 comment:

Rachel said...

*wonder what the hell i did but am glad it produced a smile xD*