Friday, October 27, 2006

Hi everyone,
writing during a lesson on Photoshop, can't be bothered really....
First before I forget I'de like to say Happy Birthday to Anabelle, I know it was yesterday, but late is better than never...
Right, yesterday the conference started so obviously me Jonathan and Andrew where there and filming as usual....it was ok, but BUGGER it was tiring...it was really nice and powerful though...
tonight i'm going to be there again, and Andrew is going to be at rugby training, so if i screw somthing up, Jonathan can't edit anything else in instead...no pressure :S
tonight we also have the birthday 'party' of ...well...a whole bunch of people...not gonna mention names as i'm sure i'll forget someone.
I'de like to say good luck to Andrew and Michael for their game tomorrow...i'm going to be stuck in Rabat...:(
Anyway, I'll go now....
I feel bad ignoring this guy blabing on ...
hope to see most of you tonight....

click

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Hi Sim...awaiting for new posts:): Heh..so that i can comment!! Anyways hope all is well wit ya!! Talk to ya soon