Friday, November 03, 2006

Hey people, sry for not updating all week...Didn't have any spare time...
well, it's friday morning so i'm back in the photoshop lecture and taking this chance to write to all my 'loving fans'...
Joe Galea, who's next to me says hi.
Well, don't have much to say...this has been a normal week, with the work from this course pilling up on me.....hope I'll be able to keep up.
This week's rugby traing session were ok...I'm running out of t-shirts though :S and yesterday Andrew joined us :) Our first Game is next sat against 'Sharks'...not sure what the outcome will be....
what else....erm.....nothing really....
all my life at the moment is training and uni, and community obviously...
well...hope to get loads of commments, (Thank You Bernice)
I'm going to stop now

zoom

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey Sim!! Why aren't you paying attention!?!?!?! :) Joking. It's good that you updates your blog it's nice to find something new every now and then. Don't let work get you down ok.. you'll manage just keep at it ok!!

Take care sweet,
Speak to you soon!
Sarah