Monday, October 02, 2006

wow..it's been i while since i last posted....
well we had the first thingy at uni on friday....total chaos...couldn't figure out where anything is....
and in the evning we had the Gozo Outreach, it went brilliantly, and I wpuld like to thankAngelique and Joseph for helping so much in the organization.
On Suday After the 'Alive on Sunday' mass in the University chapel...(which was amazing, I really like that priest.) I was invited for lunch at Dezz's house....with some great people....i mean besides me and Dezz....Sarah....your mum stole a piece of Bacu cake...literally out of my fingers :( remind her as often as possible pls....:)
and i think i had my last swim of the summer...it was quite nippy....but at least i can say I swam in October...
Today was the first official day at Uni....just freshers 'week' but still quite confusing...still need to find out where most of my lectures are...start lectures on Wednesday...and I'm really looking forward to Design....
Well I am now pretty tired and shall be going to bed
Cupcake

No comments: