Wednesday, September 27, 2006

THE END IS COMING.......lol me and Ian had the same dream on the same night about the end of the world...I can not give any dates...but i can say it was raining...(like today, for example)
Any way...the weekend in Gozo was great...I really relaxed, and now I'm ready to start Uni...really looking forward to Monday....
Today I also had my second driving lesson...and I got to use the wipers... :) I feel I'm getting the hang of driving, the gears, clutch, and steering are giving a bit of problems, but I've got all the rest!!! No seriously...I'm doing well-ish....
what else? oh yeah, yesterday I finally recieved 'Eric' a book by Terry Pratchett....and I finished it already..... And now I have finally read every book in the discworld series....30 books, plus an other 2 which are kind of discworld novels, plus 2 other books which are discworld but are not novels. For more information on this crazy series click HERE ,its the best site there is on his books.
Any way, I'm sure I took enough of your time....
SPLASH

No comments: