Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Peeling and Splash

Hey Guys!

Really fun day at Dezz's house yesterday...
pool monopoly and fun chatting...
I finally got up the courage to try the jump I had injured my shoulder doing a few weks back...it came out perfectly, and then i never looked back, a fun few hours of jumping, diving, fliping...dezz has some really cool funky photos, catching me and Matt in mid-air :) need to get them soon.
Oh, also thank you to Dezz and Nicole for helping get some skin off my back :) felt nice =)
well...me and Sarah kept swimming till late, after that a nice meal of pizza and pastizzi, and back into the pool.
then..relax...
really really REALLY Great evening...thanks a million to Dezz.
(THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU)^5
Well...it could have been better...My gorgeous g/f was studying at home...last bit Ang, come on..

well...TILL NOW...comunity tomorrow, and PAINTBALL ON FRIDAY!!!WOOT!! YEAH!! BRING IT ON!!!



*cough*

I go now

splash

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur welcome! twas a pleasure honestly...u guys just happen to make my days 10x better!
God bless u
Dezz

Jonathan said...

hey sim i finally had the time to add u on my list. very first comment of mine on your blog. hope u missed me! :) hehehe see ya soon buddy. i'm on the way home!

Anonymous said...

simon..im totally and utterly(hope i spelt it right) offended!!! u did NOT mention that i came bk from England and i am totally offended...:( *sniff* *sniff* *puppy eyes*...this is ^KaI^ signing out with anger and upsetness....