Thursday, August 21, 2008

catching up...

Hey people,

I know I know, it's been too long...

well...what have you all missed....quite a lot actually....
starting from the random day me and Matt had the day we went around filming shots for "you are" which aired yesterday evening....waking up karla, sitting outside her house...anyway...loads of randomness...
Anyway...what else...
oh, I shaved my hair...yes i did....:) well Matt and Kai shaved my hair...but still, i like it, and its way too comfortable.
erm....what else....
Jonathan and I finished all editing for 4given....WEEEEE....including the four videos of Cedarhouse....which is why we had the honour of his presence at the last BBQ, where for the first time in years i had someone to wrestle with in the beautiful shallow waters.
still working at school...and....what else....
Claire Azzopardi arrived back from down under yesterday, very happy to have her back :)
oh yeah...
...my Angel is abroad :(
she be in London for 12 days..(1 week left) for Ballet....she's doing fine if anyone wants to know...and hitting English ballet schools, and shops, like a pro.
well i think thats it really...
Community tonight...looking forward to it...
erm...
thats it
Gbu
Xmun

No comments: