Friday, August 29, 2008

Reef Rythyms and a robot.

Hey People!
First of all: Reef Rythyms.
WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
What an evening!
The Music! The People! The food...was good too I suppose, but The Atmosphere!
WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
a big big big congrats and proset to the three bands....great performance by the two reletavely new bands Cedarhouse and Y4J-Band...great great show.
Hey to TinE and Lara who I really enjoyed speaking to that evening.
Oh and Lara...I can't wait for next summer! lol

Here be some photo's of Cedarhouse playing (thanks to Sarah and Jonathan for providing them:)












Oh guys...Pls pray for Angelique ok? Just pray

Well...
ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK ANGIE'S BACK

*cough*

Ah...she's back....
just so you know like...
she enjoyed it, and feels her exam went well.
and my girlfriend knows me too well....
lookie:




I HAVE A WALL-E!
He's sitting on my dashboard atm keeping me company on my drives without a radio.
Thank you Honey!!!! for the book and maps as well....
Just so not to confuse you people...they be Discworld Maps :) I know I'm a geek.

Went to Community yesterday...was ok...enjoyed the time spent with Matt.


well....
thats about it really....

Gbu

3 comments:

Martine said...

i was mentionned again! Yey! hehe :) very well done to Ang!!!! xxx

Matt said...

Phlebooo :)

Anonymous said...

yeah im rly looking forward to it too :) love ya xxx