Wednesday, August 27, 2008

reefs and students

hey people,
yeah i know im in a blogging mood lately.
well
today i finished work....in a way im going ot miss it but in more than one way im not...
well it was a very fun place to work, and from here would really like to thank Debbie for creating a great atmosphere, she really was the glue that pulled the whole team/ faculty :P together. I really can bullshit, I know.
but seriously....really great people and all very helpful and friendly. Cant wait to meet you all again.
well....
for the paste few days the joints all down my right arm have been giving me trouble...starting from my shoulder down my fingers. A bit worried, but im sure I'll live...
well
REEF RYTHYMS tonight....really looking forward to it....looking forward to socializing with all the community y4j and yf people...really....and the music should be fun...good luck to all the band members of the three bands.

and last but not least....

ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW! ANGIE IS COMING TOMORROW!
LALA LALA LALA LALALAAAAA!!!

Well
must be off!
GBU

No comments: