Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Santa Letter Hunt

ok it on:

my mum and I where talking about how i used to write letters to Santa and hide them when I was young, and how she always managed to find them. Now i remember hiding some of those letters pretty damn well for my age.
Anyway, i told her that it's because i was young, that if I wrote Santa a letter this year and hid it, she wouldn't manage to find it.
well....
she took up the challenge.
the rules: i could not hide it in my papers of files, notes or books. fair enough.
now some people think that being a mother and all that she'll manage to find it, using her super mother powers.
some i hope have a bit more faith in me.
so:
comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment
comment comment comment comment comment comment on who you think is going to win the challenge.

out

7 comments:

Cettina said...

mm... I do have faith in you Sim.. and you can be very witty when it comes to these things... BUT I do believe in Super-Mother-Powers... I have a feeling she'll win!

Steve Diacono said...

lol ok well in a normal situation I would say your mother coz she knows the house inside and out. HOWEVER since you where challenged and am convinced that you have that brain of yours thinking and somehow yes... I think you will win lol

M said...

You should hide another letter in a place you're sure she'd find it. When she does, she'd be like 'Haha found it', but then she reads 'You thought it would be this easy?' Haha that would piss her off!

Unknown said...

your mummy will win..i have faith in the woman..after all she did make you :P and although your brain has bee ntrained more than hers..shes got the wisdom of age you don't :P

LG said...

i think u will

Kai said...

mummy powers rule im sorry

Ms Al said...

I think your mum will find your letter! Let us know where you hid it ok!! Hmm I'd like to give a guess!