Saturday, February 03, 2007

Lunch and then Lunch

Well....im blogging as I've been called "naughty" by a girl i know, who lives down do road, for not doing so....
Well...on thursday i had my last written exam, i felt i should have passed, at least in the first section, i mean come on, i wrote an extra two essays..yes i know im dumb, no need for any more name calling...got enough from the people in my course...what's worst is that i wrote an extra two essays and still came out half an hour early...ah well, whats done is done.
Anyway, that evening went to Matt's house and just relaxed, sketched, and watched comedy on youtube...it was fun...
yesterday, went to De La Salle to see a bit of the old teachers, spent a good hour talking to my Maths one...and then went to disturb her during a lesson as well, I don't think she was too happy with the advice I gave the Uppers..."Well, I did nothing but draw for two years, studied in the last week and passed, and got into the course i wanted"...she wouldn't admit that it was true.
Well, after that it was Valletta for lunch, and then Valetta for lunch...:)...well, I had lunch with Miguel and Jonny, and as we were about to leave Matt and Nick where coming in, so me and mig thought we'de join them,...and they chose the place we had gone to....and we got Miguel into Sudoku :D
well...then home and community in the evening...it was really nice...i love that song "Let it rain"...
well....i need to ask you a question....I just cut my hair, so what would u say if the first reaction someone has to seeing it the first time is a laugh? I feel i should take offense...
Well...today its a day working...hopefully....if i get myself to start....:S really dont feel like...

Beer

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey Sim, pfeh, don't worry about exams like that. I'm sure you did awesomely well.

Hah, doing nothing for two years, eh? That always pisses teachers off. High five o/

Good luck with your work.