I was contemplating this morning (Matt slaps forhead "Oh no...") about madness...
I have been called Mad, Insane or Cazy on many occasions, And sometimes I take these comments as compliments...an example is a few weeks ago Drew has "Simon is a crazy bastard" as his personnel message on msn...I actually asked him to keep it for a while.
I figured there are different types of madness, not to metion different degrees of madness.
- Well there is madly in Love,
- insane cause you're not with some one,
- there's crazy, "I'm a bit more hyper than everyone else"
- or mad: " I think the world is made up if numbers but BLACK the pink rhino fairy keeps sitting on them and dividing BLACK them by two forming everything into blue pandas, if it wherent for the super penguins flying around with BLACKtheir magnums we'de all be puddles of basic jelo collecting in the curves of 9's 0's 3's BLACK 5's 6's and 8's. Why are you looking at me like that?"
- There's also the crazy "Hey I'm Simon and I like to jump from hi altitudes with only a long rubber band attached to my ankles, I also enjoy fliping through the air and doing anything with a risk of injury"
- Theres also of course the spontanious insanity, which I simply love, something along the lines of "Lets do this." "Why?" "Why not?" "no its stupid" (there's always one) "Oh come on..." "gah...fine!
- and then there's the insanity brought on by a lot of stress, lack of sleep and tention....the type where you're sitting down, can't stop shaking, you're crying and laughing at the same time, and brief loud cuss words keep bursting from your mouth...not pretty to watch, not pretty to be in...but ah well....
well hope you enjoyed that...just to let everyuone who has called me crazy, insane or mad in the pas...you are right...I have experienced every single one of these states in the past year alone. ...ajma......
well I am free until next Monday, when 2nd semester starts, if anyone has ideas to do something pls let me know...not tonight though, i need to sleep some more to recover the wasted 23hrs yesterday/this morning.