Friday, April 27, 2007

"Hello Comtec, good morning"

Hey ppl
update...WOOT!!

Sorry It's been a while...although it doesn't look like anyone really reading it much...of course it's understood, Also...good luck to you all...I'm sure you'll do well exams going on and all...but i expect you all to be regular readers again this coming summer.

Well...I started my job this week...It's going ok...the telephone and i got along immediately, the computer system held out a while but i'm getting used to it slowly...they have yet to actually get my telephone...but my computer is set up and on a good note, i have access to internet.

well...what else...

nothing much really...we've got filming tomorrow..a long day of filming, missing the tens tournament DAMN IT ah well...all for Him i suppose...and in the evening Sarah's bday party...

Sunday...my first swim...woot...praying for amazing weather...

uummm....

oh i decided...ish...i think i'm going back to architecture next yr....ah well...

thata it...now im sure....

hug to you all

Gbu all

Bling

1 comment:

Chris said...

No regular readers? Lies! I check this blog every day for an update. And don't get it.

I demand moar!

Also, high five on the decision to retake Architecture. I'm sure you can do it, dude.