Friday, April 06, 2007

Nothingness

Hey ppl,
It's been a while, hasnt it?
well
today...
I'm in one of those moods....you know...where I'm praying despretaly for no one to say anythng stupid cause im not sure i can with hold my fist flying...
ah well im sure it'll pass....
just got back from the gd friday thingy...the play was rly amazing and touchin, proset guys....but i must say that the part i enjoyed the most out of the whole afternoon was drawing on the window :D im rly happy my artistic skills are being used for His glory...
what else?
erm...
oh yeah, im spending most of my time at the editing office....i mean with nothing else to do...y not...im getting the hang of editing slowly...
also...its funny, i end up with the feeling every evening that i just spent my day with John and Angelique...weird...
erm...
im re thinking re entering uni with architecture...
i think im gonna look for something in design or animation...if anyone knows of the right course for me or job, pls inform me...
erm...
tonight we off to migs...
apperently to watch the passion...woopdidoo...
not sure i feel like...
but better than staying home...
also...just in case Dezz reads this from Spain..
I be praying for her...i know she'll do fine...and i want a comment telling me how well she did
(and i warn her to be careful about that thing she was right about :P)

i think thats about it...

pretty much

fist

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ah, those scary moods of yours are chilling.

Enjoy the Passion and stuff ;)

As for academics, thing about Art is that you have to be either really well connected or really lucky.

That said, follow your dream, and be happy o/

Carl said...

Hey Simon,

Go for it I say! It's obviously what you were born to do..

As for the Passion Of the Christ, I want to ask since when Indians believe in the whole Good Friday bit. I couldn't get my Indian Visa cause it was good friday. Isn't an embassy territory of the country it belongs to? AND SINCE WHEN IS GOOD FRIDAY A PUBLIC HOLDIDAY IN A PLACE WHERE THE CLOSEST THING THEY HAVE TO JESUS HAS 6 HANDS! Laqwa li they take the public holiday :(

Anonymous said...

lol...well since u askd 4my comment here it is...me nd my friend came 3rd place for our ballet solos! wohoo(4those who dnt knw i went to d international dance awards in Spain)

tnx 4 prayin 4me sim!(nd ny1 else);)

...and bout wot u warned me, regardin wot i was right about, loooll...(how confusin it sounds...worse than tryin 2figure out wot "dezu" means hehe;)(tnx chris 4d semi-explanatn lol!))....well so about that, sim u wer completely wrong and i was completely right!hehe:P

I be off now...
(& 4those who havnt watchd 300 yet..tiz brill!)
God bless!
Dezz =)