Monday, February 23, 2009

Faces

Here we re...
back from the weekend...and here;'s the video i presented as my talent for the talent show..
ill tell you all what i told them there...
m acting or remembering lines is not my talent...so no commetning on that pls...
its the editing i want to present here...and yes i know even that has a few problems...but its my first try using the green screen and im proud of it damn it! :)



also...a big thank you to sarah, matt and pete whohelped me out minorly :P
and to the Bugeja family for their living room.
mwa qalbi

gbu all xmun

3 comments:

Martine said...

its really really cool Sim!
Keep it up! Very original.. and well dont to matt for the script too!
Gbu

Matt said...

*beams with pride for tine giving him due credit* :P

Yes yes well done sim :)

Rachel said...

*subscribes on youtube*
haha me likes (: