Thursday, May 13, 2010

study mode

This studying thing is not good for me and those around me.
Both yesterday and today I have done a good number of hours studying outside Chaplaincy.
I'm working well, studying efficiently, the atmosphere could not be a more pleasant one and yet, I reach a point, where my mood sinks into a quiet dangerous sad one.
I don't know why this is.
Previously, I used to just get hyper and restless, but these exams apparently this is not going to be the case.
It could be due to the added pressure of needing to get a certain percentage to get into honors. Or the added pressure of 4given, or of the presentations and so on I have to do.
Either way, if I started studying at 10 or 11, and you meet me at Chaplaincy, in my usual place by the left column at a table with my feet in a bean-bag, approach with caution.

No comments: