Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ah bugger lol
its starting again.....
this had happened when i used to write my blog on msn space....
so i'll say this now and hoppefully won't need to say it again....
"My spelling and sentence structure sucks, my friend used to ask: "Simon, why do you rape the English language so?" so please do not expect perfect spelling...lol....and although i thank you for your comments of correction and know it's all done eithere as a joke or cause you all really care about my english...I'm sry but it is not going to help...:P"
Anyway....today spending the day inside working, and watching England vs. New Zealand at 4.30...staying home for it....cause after i need to get back to work quickly...
tonight we going to Cara's for a bite of something and a drink, for Louisa's birthday...
Hope to see most of u there...obviously not you Sar...although seeing you there would be a welcome surprise....:)
Any way I'm going to go continue working...

lemming

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Hey sim:) u iva..we stil love ya...spelling mistakes and all!!! BIG HUG;)