Sunday, November 12, 2006

hi people, my neck and shoulders are in a little bit of pain, as I played my first official rugby match yesterday... I'm now a winger! happy:)
anyway...we won!!! a nice try by Claudio...prosit
anyway...in the evening we went to Louisa's to watch the outreach DVD...it was great getting the prosits from ppl...i'm happy you all liked it..
well...on a down note...it finally hit me completely...and I've lost all hope...m'hemmx x'taghmel...gotta move on...*sigh* (who doesn't understand, shouldn't)
today
steveis trying to organie to go watch 'world trade centre' today...hope a lot of people go...i don't really care about the film.
anyway... not much else to say.

baloons

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Yippee you won!!!WOOHOO!!! Go alligators:):) cya tonight

Bernie said...

oh cos the comment will not be the same otherwise...BIG HUG:)