Friday, November 17, 2006

Hey people....first sorry for the collour of the walk edited pick...if anyojnme wants the proper one ask me whenever im on msn and ill be happy to send it to u...
well...yesterday had rugby training...it hurt...got a few hits to the head, eye, knee, and shoulder....It was great!
Yes as I have said, I am insane...
ANY WAY...
Tonight I will see most of u in Valletta for the Healing Service....A day too soon in my opinion, as we're playing Stompers on Saturday...if anyone wants to come down for morasl support bopth me and Micheal will really appreciate....oh and while you're there you could help us pick up our limbs afterwards...that is...if I actually plpay...not sure Dave will put me in...Michael's deffinitly going to be raining around us in pieces though...so kick off is at 1.15 at marsa,
nothing much else to say...I'm off home now to do some work...hopefully....i might get distracted by good old Terry.
Oh...and me and Matt have found a new comic....sorry to all you people who get headaches when u try to underdstand what we're on about...we've got a new subject
the comic is about war in a way....funny: http://www.blastwavecomic.com/index.php

ok....now I'm off Home, (just finished a photo shop tutorial....)

Clock

No comments: