Friday, November 10, 2006

Hey peoples....
Again, it's froday morning and I'm in my photoshop lesson....Oh, and Sarah, after being out at 2am on a school night, you can say nothing to me about paying attention :P
James says hi....
well..what to say...nothing much to say the truth...i actually started working finally...made a model in a day and it looks quite ok, a little untidy but bugger, i tried...
Any way, yesterdays training session was really good, and God it was cold!! and misty...you couldn't see the other side of the ground!! and my hair got soaked, along with everything else...
But...woopee!!! I was chosen for the starting line up...No. 14, winger...which means if i get the ball, my job is to run like bugger...
so please pray for my survival...oh, and Mike's too...
Any way...mothing much else to say...I'll see most of you at Saria tonight...

penguins

No comments: