Saturday, September 09, 2006


Good morning to you all...
yesterday (the 8th September) was a really long and tireing day...
After mass this morning, I was dashed o Dezz's house to help prepare the music arrangments for her party this evening...of course half way through my computer crashes, and all our work is lost...
(BTW this is happening while most of the others are at ghadira, or on a boat somewhere...but no worries, it's going to rain Sunday *evil grin*)
Eventually...praise God...we finished...but then her father was about to start cutting down the extra leaves off a palm tree...and I thaught... "It's dangerous if he stays alone on the ladder, and besides, i might get to use the chain saw" so i stayed to help......the amount of bugs, dust and spiky pieces of wood that fall off a palm tree is incredible....and i didn't do anything except hold the chain saw :(
Anyway.....
then, in the evening...while all the others went to Mark's house to watch a DVD, I had a volleyball match...the final game, the winners win the league....we won the first set, they won the second and third, we won the fourth.....and after a hard stuggle and a very tireing last set, the final score was 3-2 for us. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND!!! *DUM DUM DUM, DUM*
Any way...we won....woopeee. And my shoulder is killing me.
Then the customery pizza, and I'm now home, about to fall asleep...
Today's another busy day...I should be going to Valletta in the morning, and I'm filming Joelle's graduation party in the evening....
so I better get some sleep.....
PS thanks for the compliment Sarah, i will try my best to keep you updated....
God Bless You All

PING PONG....

No comments: