Tuesday, September 05, 2006


Today...well yesterday...was a pretty fun day, without anything really happening...
I spent all day planning with Dezz about the day of cycling we're going to have tomorrow...but later, for no apperent reason, her parents decided against her coming...we don't know why...and we're immensly pissed off...
Any waywe went to rent the bikes, and i went to the volley ball game...in which we won 4-0 and are now tied in first place...we're playing the decider on friday...yey.
Hunger struck!
We went to eat pizza (me and Joni)...and now...we trying to get to sleep for the big day of cycling tomorrow...I only hope we all survive to talk about it...Maltese drivers scare me sometimes...
...and I would like to thank 'patacrack for her last comment...and tell her I love her too.

No comments: