Sunday, September 10, 2006

wow...yesterday was tiring...I'm still recovering...
In the morning I went to Valletta with my mother, It was fun, we haven't done it in a while and I realise now that I had missed it. We got back home at about 2pm. At 4pm I left to get to Dezz's house to help prepare for Joelle's graduation party....set up everything...got shoered, and spent the rest of the evening holding an 8kg camera on my shoulder, filming the party.....
but it was fun...i enjoyed it...
Afterwards I had to dismantle all the music equipment, and eventually got to sleep...and had to wake up early this morning for mass....now I'm shattered.....
But am I going to sleep...NO.......
I'm not going to my grandfather's for lunch and then...I'm sure something will crop up to prevent me sleeping....
Oh, by the way....Armelle (hope I spelt it right) is going back to France today...she'll be back in December I think...
anyway......
I go eat, cause I'm running a little late....
SQUEEK
*ahem*

No comments: