Thursday, September 14, 2006

I'de like to start by saying sorry for not blogging in the past 2 days...but I was too sick to type....
I'm feeling better now...my stomach is still kinda screwed, and my fever only went down yesterday so.....
Oh and it rained for the past 2 days (I like rain) but its bad cause we're supposed to be having filming of community tonight, and Dezz's b'day party tomorrow.....
Yesterday I went to University to put in the stipend form...I'm now kind of scared and anxious and at the same time looking foward to start....we start on the 2nd October....
Dezz also came to visit yesterday...it was nice....and I really felt better....She's really enjoying her arts and design...
Well...that's all that's going on really...
I'll tell you about this evening either tonight when I come back, or tomorrow, if I'll be too tired...
-boop-

No comments: