Friday, March 20, 2009

A Sunday after a Wednesday

Hey people...

cough

I'm unwell, and sore all over but still managing to enjoy my days...

Yesterday in particular was rather fun i thought.

Woke up at 0430 hrs, by 0515 hrs i was at the office waiting for G was woke up late, the Jonathan, Dugi, Sarah, Ang and myself headed off to Birzebbugia for filming in front of the sunrise. Very Beautiful.
Next off to near Ghar Hasan for more filming, and a bit of exploring in the cave...fun stuff...and for the first time, we headed back home after filming everything by 7.30

next a meeting for the next youthful worship :) fun too

home for pizza accompanied by Matt and Mike and off to the picnic in Pembroke.
Rugby, possession with a frisby and throwing ourselves into a tree later...i got home and just threw my now completely ruined jeans away.

From here I'd like to say sorry to Achie for the ball to the head...
bows sorry bows again

My dad reserected my laptop :O That man is amazing...I dont think there is anything he couldn't fix once he opens it up and has a prowl around....the laptop is still dying ofcourse...but it's life has been extended, hopefully until it can be replaced.
Then it was off to Charlene's for a relaxed DVD...fun stuff....

today...thank God I had no lectures...because I woke up as sore as anything...havent had that much physical activity in ages...
I want to start spending Sundays like this...except of course...now 4given filming starts, and add that to exams coming up...i somehow doubt it...

Photos of the day can be found on facebook:

Filming Photos
Picnic Photos

there are also the photos of when Kai and Achie came to visit at Uni...
Here

2 comments:

krissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
krissie said...

I remember a certain pact made to do outdoorsy things EVERY Sunday. Yeah. Didn't really happen. I don't know why; I thoroughly enjoyed the Buskett and Chadwick Lakes escapades :)