Saturday, June 06, 2009

-> Right (as opposed to left)

I'm at home while everyone is either in Senglea or in Mdina...
there's a sudden fascination with these old localities...why? I have no idea...
I'll admit I once in a while enjoy going there if I'm in the right mood to just walk/ run/ bounce around and take interesting photos and stuff... but tonight it wasn't in me...
I learnt that at a meeting last 13th of May, something I said was completely ignored, and this put me in the worse of moods...
basically something is being organized that I'd really like, but, ignoring my request and forewarning, it's being organized during the week I'm going to be out of the country.
I know, I'm going to be on holiday, it's probably better than anything happening here, but the point is I shouldn't have to choose.....*sigh*
anyway
...
so I'm home, and just installed creative suite on eve, so now I can get to work on some stuff I had in my to do list...
dunno if I'm going swimming tomorrow...
depends on what mood I wake up in....veve would say it's my time of the month...
but on a positive note:
Youthful Worship was good today...enjoyed it...

out

oh btw, dunno if i mentioned it on a blog, or on twitter:
got my first result from these exams back.
I KNOW RIGHT?!! university is going crazy...rather, more crazy...usually they spend ages to publish official results, and I get one back 5 days after I sit for this three hour exam in which I wrote 10 pages...
possible explanations:
  1. the lecturer doesn't really read all the essays
  2. the lecturer is a very fast reader, and wants to start his holidays asap
  3. the papers got lost and the results where given randomly
  4. time is fucked and a month happened in a week


3 comments:

Matt said...

i spoke to ian about the holiday-event thing, there is an actual explanation (you weren't ignored, basically he had no real choice).

Insomma. That result. Illallu.

Rachel said...

Maybe Mr.Lecturer got Mrs.Lecturer and all his bored friends from the kazin to help (:

Bettina said...

i think now u shud go read my blog! xD =P