Friday, June 26, 2009

shoulder and ddr

My shoulder is ok-ish i guess.
I mean its in a bit of pain when i move, and uncomfortable most of the time...
at hospital the doctor said that since at 21 my shoulder popped out twice already for stupid reasons, i might want to look into operating...so soon ill start the tests and stuff so they see what's wrong in there and then we'll see...
I am a freak, i'm kinda looking forward to it :)
but we'll see what happens....
until then, my right shoulder needs prayer too as i think it doing all the work is not too good for it :S
yesterday paula, nikki and lara came up to bugibba in the afternoon....God sent angels....and they enjoyed it...spread the word, and we played ddr (the dancing step game) i won...against three girls i won...we played air hockey...me and la are draw with a game each...and pls note...with my arm in a sling....and nikki and lara rode horses....
then crepes and up to my flat so they draw on my wall... and take photos using eve....
evening i spent inside...relaxed...
surprisingly enough got to bed at like 3 am ....i have no idea where the time went...
anyway....

Micheal Jackson died...

and thats about it

or not..
parents went to Gozo yesterday morning so I'm alone (with my sister although she's rarely home) until Monday evening...
anyone wants to visit....im here...except tomorrow....and sunday evening....but any other time i'm here.
out

5 comments:

nessa said...

I'm not rarely home, you make me sound like a runaway stray dog. It's just I'm here when you're not. Like where are you now? huh?!? You don't even leave a note! :P :D

Simon said...

please....i was home all day yesterday...and what time did u come home...cou4gh, and u left early this morning..and got home after i left therefor after 3, im editing...doing something productive fyi :P

Matt said...

break it up kids. Crepes are nice XD

krissie said...

I had a crepe-party yday ^^ twas yummmmmyy...

krissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.